Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Hello!

Hi! My name is Emma, this is my first post on this blog and I'm going to use it as a little introduction, a way to give a little information about me and the blog I intend to run.

Well, first of all I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 19, I live in Colorado, I'm a bit of a writer and I occasionally dabble in the visual arts as well. Skateboarding is my first and greatest love, but writing is a a heavy-weight contender, where that's concerned I focus mostly on poetry, but I write fiction and political commentary as well.

As far as this blog is concerned, I think the main focus will be critical analysis concerning anything that catches my eye and sticks in my head, but I'll mainly be focusing on books, comics and music - across all genres. Alongside that, I will probably post my poetry from time to time as well as other pieces - a short story here, a bit of philosophy there and most likely more than a few journal entries just concerning my day-to-day.

Well, I think that about covers it, welcome to Emma's Nook, I hope you enjoy your time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment