Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rambling - 5/17/2016



I don't really know why I'm making this post, nor who I'm making it for, but it feels like I have to.

I think I'm depressed. That sounds so boring, so droll and cliché. Like, who isn't depressed these days, and, who fucking cares? Well, for me, right now, it's a big deal.

I haven't felt so bad in such a long time. I know why I'm feeling this way, or, at the very least, I can make an educated guess as to the reason and land pretty close to the mark. But, that's really irrelevant because the biggest issue, the thing I'm struggling with the most is that this shouldn't be happening. I know it's naive to think that medication can fix everything, but for the most part it has. Of course, it hasnt been the medication alone, I've worked my ass off to get where I am, but it's done a lot to stabilize my mood, helping to keep me on the right track to continue improving myself.

I feel like I've fallen down again, and if I can't get up soon, I may never be able to.

E.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment